Monday, November 30, 2009

Riding the Tush Train

After entering the i heart faces challenge (see post below), I realized how fun photos from the rear actually are. So, I am making a post dedicated to just that! Posterior shots are not only fun, but you can't really go wrong. No eyes closed, no goofy faces that your kid makes when the other two are perfect. Here are some of my favorites from years past (I totally had fun editing these)....hope you find them just as fun and hilarious as I did. (I am SO going to start shooting people's fannies from now on...so watch out!!) Here comes tons of good, quality rump...

Disclaimer: If I have ever shot your tush before, you are probably on here...sorry :o)...I reserve the rights to my own photos!! MUHAHAHA!! (I know some of you are like "Oh crap!" It's best you just scroll down and see if your arse is on here and hope I did it justice...LOL)

Family bottoms


German "junks"...


Showin' off the moneymaker


Ewwww


Japanese Butts


Beach Bums


thx tara

Baby booties


Karaoke behinds


Sport and recreation backends



Contemplating from the rear


Running your butt off


Friendly fannies


Uniformed & working derrieres


Your butt's been busted


Animal hind-ends


Goofy bootys


thx saige
P.S. Don't you find it awesome how I can use a different synonym for the word tush in every instance throughout both posts? We Americans love the rear end, don't we...?

3 comments:

Angel said...

Just gotta say I LOVE the xmas blog layout!! The fannies post was great too. You are a talented photographer and you're making me feel real lazy about my blog. I need some spare time! Miss ya!

Crystal said...

Wow, that's a whole lot of boo-tay! :) You take a lot of pics of people going! haha. Your pics are looking so awesome. I love the header. too cute. :) xo

Sylvia said...

LOL! I had to go back and read this post after you mentioned it on my blog. Love it!