Monday, November 16, 2009

I Heart Faces...Autumn Beauty!

As explained earlier, I am infatuated with experiencing our first real "FALL" in so many years. I seized the opportunity to post another photo of my oldest handsome boy goofing with the leaves for the I Faces post this week. The maple leaf is kinda moonlighting as a mask, covering the bottom half of his face, but his eyes tell the story well enough on their own. Hopefully it will dry up over here soon so I can throw them back out into the brush...hee hee.


To check out more Autumn Beauties, fall on over to


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, what a great idea : ) I had a picture sort of like that and I just loved it! I was surprised not to see more like that today! Very cool : )

Alice said...

good shot! his eyes are incredible and i love just the hint of color with the leaves!

i didn't post this week, but you are always welcome to come on over for a visit anyway :).