Thursday, November 19, 2009

Craft Time

Getting my "craft on" is something I miss...and will be getting back into as soon as my craft table gets here from the states. I CAN'T WAIT! But that doesn't mean I can't keep channeling that desire through Teage's craft projects. The other day we did our first official Thanksgiving craft..woo hoo! I love turkeys...deep-fried preferably...sorry Mr Gobble! And I love a classic....so here's Teage's Turkey Tribute!

First we started with the old hand trace...he's looking thrilled already.


Then, it's time to cut it out and smear glue all over it (his favorite part).


Add some feathers, some legs made out of pipe cleaners, and a beak of course.


Admire your work intensely and...


Flash that winning smile!!


Next up, Christmas Ornaments...

1 comments:

Rhea said...

Awww, that's cute! :)