Monday, November 2, 2009

Monday Mortals

This week I am highlighting my niece and nephew on the other side of the Family. We are planning our trip to finally meet them next month. I am soooo excited to hug them, squeeze them, and ultimately make them feel awkward that this strange lady is all up in their grill! LOL! I especially can't wait for Joaquin and Teage to meet. A little scared, but excited all the same. Baby Camille is not such a baby anymore, but she is still the littlest of the Isla Squad. I am dying to get into her hair and put pretty things in it...I miss having a baby girl. Since I haven't met them, I haven't had the pleasure of shooting some mugs of them...so these photos are courtesy of their parents. Oh, we are excited to see you too by the way :o) I mean, aren't they just adorable??!!

Joaquin



Camille


See you in 46 days ninos....

♥LOVE♥

1 comments:

Rhea said...

Awww, can't wait to see you guys as well. Love the shout out.