Monday, November 30, 2009

I Heart Tooshies!

This week at i faces, they are changing it up a bit and featuring booties!! I don't mean the booties you wear on your feet when it's cold, I mean butts, aka "bum", aka "fanny", aka "derriere", aka "tooshie", aka "ba donk a donk", aka "junk in the trunk", aka "moneymaker", aka "glutemus maximus"...you get the point!


This pic is me showing off my mad skills and holding on for dear life at the same time. It's different, so I decided to use it! If you want to check out more "hindquarters"...head on over to:




5 comments:

Corey~living and loving said...

nice and creative.

have a happy week.

Unknown said...

How fun are you? Really creative that is for sure! I don't think anyone has entered a picture anything like this : ) Great job!

Summer said...

Very nice! Unique from the other entries.

Anonymous said...

this is great! I see this winning or something...it is just a cool shot!

Some call me Neesie. said...

Mad skills indeed. Great capture, very cool.