Wednesday, June 17, 2009

"New Joysey"

This post has much to do about nothing important. I need a little meaningless distraction these days and you know what...Reality TV always comes through for me. I have been watching the Real Housewives of New Jersey this season and it is the best therapy for escaping my reality of military let downs...and mommy meltdowns. The season finale is tonight over here (we are always a day behind at least) and from what I understand, the drama is about to be unleashed.


Tables being flipped, kids in the crossfire of these "housewives" screamfests, and one Caroline 'Soprano' talking about her family being thick!! (you said it sweetie)


If that's doesn't scream stellar TV, then I don't know what does...

I kinda feel bad for the ex-model turned Manzo sister target, Danielle. She should just walk away from that posse and find some new friends. I do like her balls out attitude though.

But overall, these chicks have it really tough...I mean there just isn't enough time in the day to talk smack about the local people in the neighborhood or screw up your kids' lives. What a HOT MESS!! Either way, it has me glued and wanting more of these snazzy broads. Time for some good takeout and a glass of wine...the new Calgon!!

0 comments: