Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Monday Mortals

Well, had an FRG BBQ last Friday to welcome the new Bn Commander to 58th. This officially marked my LAST FRG event....Ahhhhh! It's bittersweet to say goodbye to all my ladies, but I know the show will go on and it's still in good hands overall. But, WOO HOO, I'm done! Sorry, I just had a party for one in my head! Here's a homage to my FRG girls...



Thanks for the laughs, the friendships, the shoulder leans, the diligence and the occasional glass of wine. You gals will not be forgotten...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Occasional glasses of wine? LOL! Thanks for posting those pics, brings back so many great memories!! Love ya, Farrah

The Howes Family said...

So wierd that I am not the new one anymore. What the heck?
It was to fuin taking pictures yesterday. Can't wait to see what came out.