Monday, June 22, 2009

I Heart Faces - Kids Entry



So I stumbled upon this website/blog (I ♥ faces) where they allow you to share your fave photos of the people in your life. What a concept. So as a first time enterer :o) I was drawn to the theme (BOYS)! In light of Father's Day, it asks for only boy pics...and so it was fitting to enter the photo I took just the other day of the oldest and youngest man in my life! Even though it is not a close-up of Teage's face, his look is priceless. I was following them home from the baseball field. A picture really is worth a thousand words...



I can only assume that this will become another new obsession of mine...

4 comments:

Alicia W. said...

Awww, glad you joined this week! Great entry.

JonaBQ said...

ehehe naughty boy and cute!

Erica said...

cute!

Mandi said...

Yes, it will become an obsession. But a fun one. Great first entry!