Sunday, December 19, 2010

Happy Holidays!

It's Sunday and I am in one of the best moods I have been in in a long time. I'm usually pretty happy go lucky anyway, but today I am just oozing with Holiday spirit and excitement.

Reason #1: I'm sure it has a lot to do with Big George coming to visit and Alex making his way back to D-land this coming week. Oh, and my birthday on Wednesday...I keep forgetting, a usual occurrence every year. It's gonna be bittersweet for all of us to be back together again...and I am going to try my best to make it a "fun" time for everyone :o)

Reason #2: Last night was JD's #1 fan night at Beauty and the Beast. He had so many people there to cheer him on, thanks to all that came out! I have a separate post with video that I am gonna write after I splice the movie. He did FANTASTIC!! And I cried like a baby...his entrance and the first song always gets me.

Reason #3: I am thisclose to being done with my shopping...which is always a nice feeling. I have a few loose ends to tie up, but overall...I am done!

Soooo, the point of this post is to say HAPPY HOLIDAYS! If you're not in the mood, or feeling mad about the long lines and crazy traffic, or if you are buried under 8 feet of snow...remember, it's the most wonderful time of the year!!!



Now, tell me that doesn't make you smile :o)


and well, if that doesn't maybe this will....



Be Merry!!!



0 comments: