Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Fun!!!

The Holidays are a time where people feel a lot of emotions and those emotions stem from a lot of different reasons....there's anything from joy, love, faith, warmth, remembrance, generosity, enlightenment, to ...worry, anxiety, sorrow, anger, desperation, misery, and even crazed. I've never met a person who hasn't experienced those feelings during the Holidays at some point. My Family alone has covered most of these in just one season, I think. The question is...when do we move past all that and simply ENJOY the Holiday?? Does it just continue in normal/abnormal cycles throughout generations? This post is dedicated to that of which we strive for...being happy during the Holidays. I have a lot to be thankful for...most of which is a direct result from be being old on it now and realizing that if I were to leave Earth tomorrow...all the petty stuff would be insignificant. To all my loved ones who know how dysfunctional their Families can be (Holidays or not)...can I get an AMEN??!! Here is my gift to all my readers...a little Christmas Fun!!

I hope this makes you smile...and paints the picture of what joy should look like!


Christmas Eve...and cookies




Reindeer Food time







Christmas morning...



Stockings...






While we were loading up for the in-laws' house, a bird tried to move into our garage...what's a Holiday without an Animal Kingdom takeover?


Gifts & Cheers!!


Even these two get it right during the Holidays :o)


You should always do a finishing dance move if you are wearing a tutu...


He melts my heart...


Lookout Project Runway...



Go G-Pa!



Cubano Mafia...ahem


Every mom needs to be organized...



WOOT! Momma's got a brand new bag :o)


P.S. My kids ROCK...if this doesn't make you fall out, you have issues!








Hope everyone had a most fabulous Holiday...and remember, keep smiling through the New Year!!

Love ya,


1 comments:

Rhea said...

Cute pics! See, if people don't open their presents one at a time, and ooh and ahh, we would never get all the great pics! I love the one with Camille. Super cute! I have 554 photos to go through. Gebus!!! Lawd help me!