Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mortals are Vastly Approaching...

I am finally getting back on my blog schedule starting next week. Mortals, Without Words, and Foodies...Oh My!! As a warm-up, I wanted to reintegrate a mortal post this week (it has been on my mind to share this anyway).

When we were back in AZ, our first walk into Maria's house was one I will never forget. She had this display of photos spanned all across the opposite side of her kitchen cabinets. It featured photos of both Isla Families with our kids. It was breathtaking and definitely a conversation piece throughout our many visits to her house. I took several shots and then stitched them together to make a life-like panoramic view so you could get the full effect. THIS is just a sample of what I have been talking about when I tell everyone how proud she was of her children and grandchildren...

(click to see it closer)



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome, what a proud grandma!!