Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Monday Mortals

So, it's no wonder that my Monday Mortal reincarnation would feature one of my favorite humans on this planet. Steve and his son Jordan came in yesterday and we have already been having a blast. Wine, beer, jokes, stories, some hot peppers, Jackie Moon and Deter Dell so far. We tooled around a bit today looking for turkish tacos and fuel rations. We went 1 for 2. Needless to say, I ate good! But, here's my buddy and his Park Export...


I will have a more in-depth post later this week about the whole visit.

Thought for the day...

Just when you think the past is better left in the past, it re-visits and reminds you of your fondest memories...

1 comments:

The Howes Family said...

ahh I miss that guy! It is not the same here with out him.

Wondering if you stopped and got Jordan some cheetos? (-:

Have a great visit.