Saturday, December 20, 2008

"D...D...D...Defense!!"

Well my Saigie had her first game Friday night cheerleading and it was really great to see her having fun with it. The coach is kinda spazzy and I assist her when I can get a word in...so in light of that, they still did good. It's cool to watch her cheer because she is nothing like I used to be back in the day. She is like the laid back cheerleader and she loves to be the base girl (the one on the bottom in stunts) so she can use her strength rather than be all dainty. I was the opposite. I like her mentality...She doesn't care what people think and is always trying to help. She had a little trouble remembering the words to all the cheers (she wasn't the only one though). And when it came to the halftime routine, she rocked it with her cartwheel and dance skills (those she got from her mama LOL). Check out my little cheerleader...




Although the team lost by three points that night...those girls cheered their little hearts out. Way to go missies!!!

I also went out to supper with some friends to celebrate my birthday. It was really nice of them to come together in spite of it being so close to the Holidays. When you come from a family of five children who all have birthdays in December...you learn to not get all geeked up about your birthday. But these guys really helped me realize that my day was important, too. Thank you for putting everything aside and being a friend to me especially when I needed it. I really appreciate it. Here are the girls and I...

Thanks for all the birthday wishes everybody!! Love Ya!!

0 comments: