Saturday, July 17, 2010

Popo's Welcome

Well, she is here!!!

Popo arrived safely to Frankfurt yesterday morning. Her plane was delayed by about an hour and a half, but when she came off the plane....I could not stop smiling! We took her to the German lunch spot on Ramstein and she had her first Jager Schnitzel...and she likeys!

And the look on Teage's face when she walked in with me to pick him up was PRICELESS. I am so happy she is here and can have this time with the kids. It was SO due for our Family and I know we are all going to benefit from a little Popo presence :o) Today, we are off to the indoor flea market, Heidelberg, and topped off with a margarita/party lite party...let the fun continue!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks so glam right off the plane! I am so happy for you guys, moms/grandmas are the best!!