Monday, July 13, 2009

Sports In Action with Pets



I am contributing to the I ♥ faces blog entry this week. The theme is Sports and Pets. I am using a photo of the hubby running for Army Week. I must say, he was smokin' em! I love the look of determination on his face and the look of the others who are desperately trying to reach him :o) Shout out to all the Soldiers who love Sports...like my husband!!



My second entry is of our Oki Mix, Poquito. His tongue makes me smile here. He's one of those "in your face" dogs...but hey,who wouldn't want this face in your face??!!




6 comments:

MRP said...

Nice shots.. love the doggie in clothes!

Shawnalee said...

I like the expressions on the faces of the runners. Good job.

Dot O said...

Both of your entries are great! It's fun when we find that we have something applicable to both themes!

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Excellent shots! What a happy dog! My pet entry is here.

FotografiaSquared said...

Great captures! He was definitely leaving them in the dirt!

Indy Cookie said...

Love both your entries! The post processing on the first photo is awesome!!