Thursday, April 23, 2009

Photo Freedom

OK, so all of my peeps pretty much know that I have grown this obsession with taking awesome photos and such. I have been perusing photo blogs and contests only to make the comparison to my pictures. Mine are ok for a one shot auto program photographer. Soooo...enhancing them really makes them stand out!!! I have been tooling around with a few of my old pics and came up with some really great results. George says I should copyright them and maybe even sell them...but I am a newbie, I know my place. I am also a sharer. If this takes too much of my time (which as we all know is precious) and enough hits, then I will reconsider I guess. But for now, I am just so enamored with the shots. Some, if not all, of these pics are on this blog somewhere...compare and contrast people. Enjoy....make sure you click on them to enlarge them!!








So, what do you think???? Love Ya...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The photos are magnificent...They are really, really good. Way to go my Dyna girl.

Anonymous said...

I love them! All of them...my fav is jd and saige on the wall...i want it.

Anonymous said...

Very very nice!! Why not sell them? Some people are lazy like me and appreciate other's photos! At the very least you should be scrapbooking your family pics. Love ya!! ~Angel

Anonymous said...

Very very nice!! Why not sell them? Some people are lazy like me and appreciate other's photos! At the very least you should be scrapbooking your family pics. Love ya!! ~Angel