Sunday, July 13, 2008

Thanks to Tara

So I have always contemplated starting and writing a family blog but hadn't gotten around to it due to my hectic schedule with three needy children to boot. Then I started reading Tara Howes' blog (who by the way has four children) and realized I could actually do this thing!! I guess I had a different idea of what kind of work went into creating a blog. So thank you, Tara, for showing me a great blog is only a few moments out of my day and some awesome photos here and there away, all of which I enjoy doing. Looking forward to posting all our family happenings for all the peeps I love and miss. Catch you on the next posting!!!

1 comments:

The Howes Family said...

Look at you and your blog. I will add you to blogs I stalk! (-:
It is so easy to keep in touch with people this way.