Monday, July 13, 2009

Monday Mortals

Well, it's Monday again and I already need a nap! I just recently received a dvd with tons of pictures from our time here on Okinawa...with the Army. Some of them I hadn't seen before and some, I photographed myself...LOL! So I had a great pool of pics to choose a mortal shot from this week. This one stood out to me right away because...well it's hilarious!! This was taken during Safety Day for the Battalion. They had stations set up for all the Soldiers to learn different areas of safety. This was the 'Drinking and Tricycling' obstacle course. The beer goggles allowed him to see what a drunk person sees while trying to drive. He didn't do that good....and fell off at the end if I remember correctly. I think all teenage seniors should have to take this class!! Check out my mortal....


0 comments: